Friday, September 7, 2012

People Can Be Nice...


So after a week feeling like a whale  because of strangers' comments, today I realized some strangers are still nice.

I had a dentist cleaning this morning and all the ladies in the office smiled at me and said sweet things about little boys.

I walked into a meeting at work where there weren't any empty chairs and three people (men and women) stood up to let me have a seat.

And then (has nothing to do with people being nice) I realized I (hopefully) will be 8 month preggo at Halloween this year - oh we can have fun with this:


You know me and the beach....this one could be perfect!
 
 
 
I think Simon could really enjoy this one.....

 
And I have always wanted to be a mermaid....



OK, I am realistic and understand that none of the women in these photos are probably 8 months along but hey - have I ever been super modest?


1 comment:

  1. I vote "bun in the oven"! But the others are impressive too!

    ReplyDelete