Monday, December 3, 2012

At home....Day 3 Alone

So today marks my third day home alone with X. As you can assume by the fact that I am typing this, we are doing well. We have had quite the adventure over the past two weeks.

Nanny was here for our first week home from the hospital, which was great. Simon and I could get up in the morning, eat something and then go back to bed knowing X was in good hands.

Then it was just me and Simon for week 2. Simon was off Monday through Wednesday, which ended up being fantastic since our plumbing decided to explode Monday! OK, it didn't really so much explode as overflow. I'm sure if I'd been home alone, I would have just called 911 and said "please send someone, anyone to come help me!" Luckily Simon was here and handled the situation.

Here are some photos from our first 2 weeks at home:





 
 
X and I spent the past weekend out with the "Ladies Who Lunch" - dinner Saturday night and stamping Sunday afternoon. He was a trooper for both outings. Hopefully he will continue to be a trooper, and I can continue to get out of the house at least once a day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment